Rajasthan Chief Minister Rajshree Yojana 2022:- From time to time new programs for daughters were introduced by the Rajasthan state government. In this direction, a new program has been launched by the Prime Minister of Rajasthan. Through this program, the state government will provide financial assistance to the daughters. By using the support provided under this program, daughters can complete their higher education.
Through today’s article we give you Rajasthan Chief Minister Rajshree Yojana 2022 We provide the full procedure to apply. In today’s article, we will give you detailed information about the application process, as well as the list of required documents, eligibility rules, benefits of the program and features of the program. If you also want to become a beneficiary of this system, you must read our article in full.
Rajasthan Mukhyamantri Rajshree Yojana 2022
Even today you can see in our society that daughters don’t get as much attention as sons. Daughters are not raised like sons. Because money is still spent on the maintenance of the daughters. It was also often seen that the daughter does not receive proper educational initiation despite intelligence or merit. In addition, at the time of their daughter’s wedding, parents will not be able to spend so much. The main reason for this is the poor financial situation of the family.
The Prime Minister of Rajasthan State has recognized this problem and has taken many steps to solve it. one of those steps Rajasthan Chief Minister Rajshree Yojana 2022 Is. Under this program, the state government should provide a financial subsidy of ₹50000 for the girl’s education, higher education, upbringing and marriage. This amount will be transferred directly to the daughter’s or her parents’ bank account. Parents can use this amount for their daughter’s education, training and marriage costs. With this amount, the parents don’t have to think much about their daughter’s expenses.
Benefits of CM Rajshri Yojana 2022
Launched by Rajasthan Chief Minister Rajshree Yojana 2022 As part of this, the beneficiaries are granted the following benefits.
- A grant of ₹50000 is provided by the Government of Rajasthan for daughter’s education and marriage.
- The amount awarded under the program can be used to purchase daughter’s curriculum-related materials or to purchase a marriage.
- The amount paid out to the beneficiaries under the program is transferred directly to their bank account.
- It is mandatory to open a bank account in the parents name and it should be linked to the Aadhar card.
- This regimen will help reduce the increasing feticide use in the state.
- The state government only accepts families below the poverty line or with a low income into this program.
- In addition, this scheme will also help correct the gender balance in the state.
- The ₹50000 grant granted to beneficiaries under this program is granted in 6 installments.
- Any valid check will be deposited by the government into the daughter’s or guardian’s account.
Eligibility for Mukhyamantri Rajshree Yojana
The daughter wishing to receive benefits from this scheme must meet the eligibility requirements below.
- The applicant daughter should be from the state of Rajasthan.
- You must present the certificate of residency to verify residency in the state.
- Only daughters born before June 1, 2016 will be registered.
- It is imperative that the applicant family is registered for the Bhamashah card.
- Registration of the birth is obligatory after the birth of the daughter by the parents.
- Parents or legal guardians must also submit the daughter’s birth certificate along with the application form.
Documents for Rajasthan CM Rajshree Yojana 2022
Rajasthan Chief Minister Rajshree Yojana 2022 To apply, you must submit the documents listed below along with the application form.
- Aadhar card
- voter card
- identity card
- Basic proof of address
- I certificate
- caste certificate
- Copy of the ration card
- Copy of Bhamashah card
- invitation letter to the wedding
- academic documents
Amount below Rajsathan Rajshree Yojana 2022
Rajasthan Chief Minister Rajshree Yojana 2022 The amount given to the daughters is transferred directly to their bank account. Under this program, the grant amount will be sent to you in the following format.
- First installment – ₹2500 at daughter’s birth
- 2nd installment – ₹2500 on daughter’s age of 1 year
- Third installment – ₹4000 for admission to first grade in a government school
- 4th installment – ₹5000 upon admission to Class 6
- Fifth installment – ₹11000 upon admission to Class X
- 6th installment – ₹25000 after passing 12th grade
Apply online for Rajasthan CM Rajshree Yojana
two daughters of the state Rajasthan Chief Minister Rajshree Yojana 2022 Those wishing to apply under the program must follow the process given below.
- by the Rajasthan State Government Prime Minister Rajshree Yojana 2022 There is no official online website where you can apply.
- Interested applicants must go to the nearest state hospital and contact the Chief Medical Officer.
- You can also get the application form by contacting the District Collector, Zilla Parishad, Gram Panchayat or the Health Officer.
- Apart from that, you can also get the application form through Asha Sister and get complete information about the program.
- After receiving the application form, you must fill in all the information requested in it and attach all the documents.
- After completing the application form, you must submit it along with the supporting documents to the competent authority.
According to the procedure described above, your Rajasthan Chief Minister Rajshree Yojana 2022 Application is completed. After submitting the application form and supporting documents, the department officials will initiate the verification process. If all your information is correct during the check, your name will be included in the list of beneficiaries by the department. After the name is recorded, the amount will be transferred by the government to the guardian’s or parents’ bank account.
For more information and help about this program, visit the official website or 1800-180-6127 call the number This is a toll-free number that you can call and report your issue to department officials. The officials of the department will do their best to help you as much as possible and will also explain you the complete process of submitting the application form. For more details, please link the official website https://wcd.rajasthan.gov.in/content/wcd-cms/hi/dwe-home-page/schemes-and-services/mry.html Keep visiting