Internet data is of course urgently needed so that users smartphone could search or use social media.
Internet data shouldn’t slow down either search or surfing social media even more smoothly.
Unfortunately, sometimes we are unaware that using background data can make internet data usage more wasteful.
On Android, some apps can run in the background and still use internet data. You can turn it off on the App Info page.
listen How to turn off background data usage by Android apps on this occasion.
Social media applications like Instagram, Facebook, Twitter and WhatsApp are indeed Originally will continue to run in the background and consume some data to be able to receive notifications automatically realtime.
Disable background internet data usage for apps running the feature Real Time Notifications will automatically interfere and prevent the input of notifications on the mobile phone realtime.
Go ahead, here’s how How to disable app background data usage on Android which you can see below:
1st version for Android 10 and below
- Tap and hold an app and tap on it app information that appears above the app.
- Another option is to open the settings menu on your phone and look for the menu that shows all apps. Select the app you want to disable background data usage for.
- On the App info page, tap Menu Data Usage Details.
- scroll down page, switch over Next background Data until it turns gray.
- At this point, you have successfully disabled the app from using background data.
- If you want to turn off Internet data usage completely, even when the app is open, turn it on Switch Next Turn off mobile data and Disable WiFi.
To the How to turn off background data usage by Android apps On Android 11, you can do the following:
- Go to the app info page for the app. The steps are the same as in Android 10 above.
- Next, tap Menu mobile phone, mobile phone data and WiFi.
- Slide Switch Next background Data until it turns gray.
- If you want to turn off Internet data usage completely, even when the app is open, turn it on toggle disable wifi and Disable data usage.
Not available on MIUI devices possibility to turn off background data usage.
However, you can completely disable data usage for specific apps. Here are the steps:
- Step aside app information then tap Menu for the application Limit data usage.
- Next, uncheck the From check box possibility Wireless Internet access and mobile data then tap OK.
How can I see apps running in the background?
One of the problems that often arise when using an Android phone is the number of applications running in the background of the device.
You have to keep in mind that there are some applications on the Android operating system that run automatically in the background.
There are important tasks such as standard applications, but there are also those that are not really important but are left alone by users because they do not know the implications.
So what problems can arise when many applications are running in the background? Check out the explanation below:
- The phone gets hot quickly
- HP battery is becoming more wasteful
- The mobile phone is slowing down delay
As you can see how applications are running in the background, you can find out with the following steps:
- activate developer option. So developer option itself is a feature on Android phones that can be used to set up the operating system.
Activate developer options on Android then follow these steps:
- Please take the first step Attitude.
- Choose About the device and click software info.
- Click on the last step build number up to see developer options appear.
- when it appears developer option It means developer option is already active.
Also, many Android users are unaware that there are various applications that run automatically in the background.
As explained earlier, the running application has a big impact on the performance of the Android phone itself.
To see apps running in the background, follow these steps:
- Enter Attitude and select developer option.
- Then choose Ongoing services.
- And you can also see which applications are running automatically on the mobile phone.
Be sure to turn off all applications that are not important so that it can reduce the load on your Android phone.
Background data disables the effect
And the last discussion in the article How to turn off background data usage by Android apps ie what are the effects of switching off background data.
Usually there are many cell phone users who want their devices to keep stable and fast, one of them is erasing tab previously opened applications.
However, it is not expected to have much of an impact either in the short or long term.
In fact, mobile phone users are more likely to be advised to close background applications if the application is having problems freeze or cannot be used to reduce the number tab that appeared.
Other than that, closing or deleting background mobile apps doesn’t have any major impact.
There are several reasons for this, such as:
1. No impact on battery usage
The myth that’s pervasive in the community is that background apps can drain your battery quickly.
In fact, closing this background application does not affect the battery consumption of your mobile phone.
There are even cases where clearing background apps will drain battery data faster because you then open the same app for some time so it uses more power.
2. Does not affect data usage
Other myths also affect data usage, making internet data more wasteful.
App Removal background requires absolutely no internet data, no internet data is used for an incoming notification.
Try limiting background apps if you don’t want background apps to use more internet data.
Restrictions are possible Attitude / Settings in the menu “Attitude‘ and select the apps you want to limit data usage for.
3. Apps that don’t need to be closed automatically
The Android operating system automatically closes applications that are not working. This automatically disables background applications that aren’t running, so battery power and internet data aren’t required.
That’s our discussion about it How to turn off background data usage of Android apps, I hope it’s useful for you!