It takes a long time to send messages to many people, so this article that explains how to transfer WhatsApp can be a solution for you.
Yes, some of you might get annoyed often because if you want to send a message to many people, you have to do it manually.
And the purpose of manual delivery is that the process of sending WA messages you want to send to the crowd needs to be sent one by one.
Of course, such things will only waste your time, because what is certain is that sending a message to many people takes a long time.
With such things, WhatsApp presents a new feature called Broadcast Messages with all the features that can make it easier for the users.
Speaking of WhatsApp, this is a very popular chat application and has helped billions of people communicate virtually.
Because with this application anyone can communicate remotely using smart devices and network access.
Now, with the passage of time, WhatsApp has made updates that make it even better in terms of functionality.
And speaking of the functional aspect, the most outstanding feature in this update is the addition of the messaging feature that many people have been waiting for.
Because with this feature, any user can send messages to many people in one delivery.
Of course, the presence of this feature is very useful and will also help you, especially if you want to do different activities.
Of course, since this broadcast message is a new feature, some of you don’t know how to use it.
So on this occasion we provide a tutorial on how to send WhatsApp properly and correctly.
Conditions for sending broadcast messages on WhatsApp
Before sending a broadcast message through the WhatsApp application, make sure you already know what conditions must be met.
Since these conditions need to be met, this is the main thing you need to do for the broadcast message sending process to be successful.
Well, for anyone who doesn’t know what the terms are, then you can listen to the review below.
- Make sure you have saved all the numbers you want to send a broadcast message to.
- It is expected that messages will not be sent at the same time, so leave some time between sending!
- The maximum number of WhatsApp contacts you want to send broadcast messages to is 256 contacts.
- There is no character limit or the content of the message you want to send.
Well, these were the conditions that you had to meet in order to send broadcast messages through the WhatsApp application.
And when you have met these requirements, then it’s time for you to think or prepare what message you want to send.
If so, just send a broadcast message about the tutorial we’ve detailed below.
Also read: How to track cell phone number
How to Send WA Broadcast Messages on Android
As the main discussion, I’m sure you all can’t wait to find out how to send WA broadcast messages on Android.
Because what has already been said that this transfer is a very new feature in the WhatsApp application.
Therefore, it is no longer surprising that many users do not know how to use it.
And without further ado, you’ll know how to transfer WhatsApp right away by following the tutorial below:
- As a first step, please open the WhatsApp application available on your smartphone.
- Next, please select the icon “Three Point” which is in the top right corner.
- After several options appear, please click “New article”.
- If yes, then you can proceed “DO NOT select a contact” to whom you want to send a WhatsApp broadcast message.
- After selecting the contact you want to send a broadcast message to, proceed with the selection “Tick icon“.
- Next step folks “Create a message‘ or insert a pre-written message.
- Here you can also send an image, video, file, etc.
- When everything is done, just click “Icon Crimea”.
How to transfer WhatsApp to iOS
If the above tutorial is about how to transfer WhatsApp to Android, the following tutorial is about how to transfer WA to IOS.
Yes, as we all know, WhatsApp itself has two flavors for use on different types of smartphones.
And of course you also know that the difference in this smartphone means the type of Android and IOS.
Because if WhatsApp is installed on these two different types of smartphones, then later there will be differences in appearance.
In addition to the appearance, it can also be noted that the use of the WhatsApp broadcast function has a different way of use.
Well, for those of you who are iPhone users but don’t know how to do it, you can follow all these steps:
- As the first step, please open WhatsApp iOS on your iPhone.
- Next you can click Options “Release List” which is in the top left.
- Then choose “New list”.
- And on with “Select contacts” you want to send a broadcast message to.
- Well, later you will be redirected inside chat room to create a text message.
- Please “Enter your Message” you want to send or paste the message you created earlier.
- You can also add photos, videos, files, locations, etc. if needed.
- When you’re done, just click “Icon Crimea”.
Also read: Download TikTok videos without watermark
Benefits of Sending Broadcast Messages on WA
The developer of the WhatsApp application obviously has their own reasons for adding this broadcast feature.
And surely this reason will have a very useful meaning for its users.
Because these advantages will also prove that WhatsApp application can be the best application in the category of communication.
Well, below we have summarized a number of benefits that you can feel when accessing this broadcast feature.
And without further ado, take a look at the list of benefits we’ve included in the list below.
- Can save time even when sending messages to many people.
- Nothing changes if the sent message was received by someone.
- You don’t have to type or copy and paste messages to send messages to these people.
- Of course, creating messages that motivate many people is beneficial.
- It doesn’t take much quota as this method only needs one delivery.
The last word
Ok friends maybe this is all the discussion about how to send whatsapp that media-n.id can provide.
Hopefully it can give you an edge with what we present in this article.
Also Downloads: WhatsApp mod IOS
Thank you for reading the articles provided on our website and until the next article that we always present every day.