The Internet has a multitude of sites with their respective functions and purposes. Among these websites, there are also those that are blocked by the government to ensure user safety. Then how to open the blocked page?
There are various reasons why the site is blocked. One reason is that it contains content that shouldn’t be displayed. In addition, a website is blocked because it is displayed by phishing.
However, nowadays many people want to keep accessing the blocked website. There are multiple goals, for they want to find information, seek pleasure, and other purposes.
If you decide to leave the blocked page open, we provide you with a guide on how to open a blocked page in this article. If you are curious, please read the reviews below.
Why can websites be affected by blocks?
There are several things that cause a website to be blocked. One of the causes of website blocking is that it smells of sensitive, dangerous and also negative content.
Therefore, the government, through the Ministry of Communications and Information (Kominfo), blocks sites deemed bad.
The elements that lead to a website being blocked by the government are as follows.
- There are elements loaded with SARA content.
- The site is said to be phishing or takes personal information from users who access the site.
- The website contains malware.
- Contains pornographic content.
These are some of the reasons why a website gets blocked by the government. If you already know the reason, it may be a consideration to keep opening the blocked page or not.
Also read: Download Vidmate APK Old Version Video MP3 [Gratis]
Here’s how to easily open blocked websites with a VPN
The first way to open blocked sites is to use a VPN or virtual private network.
A VPN is a tool that encrypts the internet traffic you use and allows you to spoof an internet protocol or IP address.
This also applies if the website you are trying to access is a geo-blocked website. For example, you want to open a site in the United States that is not accessible in Indonesia.
This VPN will help you change the IP address that was originally located in Indonesia to the USA so that you can access the website.
You can access it directly through a VPN server that provides internet services. With a VPN, you can visit websites that were previously blocked.
You can download the VPN application from the Google Play Store. There are many types that you can download. Please select the one that will help you find blocked websites.
Open blocked websites without application with secure DNS
The second way you can use is by using Secure DNS. This application can penetrate blocked websites. You just need to access the DNS settings and replace them with Cloudflare.
This DNS change allows you to open blocked websites using Secure DNS. If you are curious how, please follow the tutorial below.
- Open the Google Chrome browser and open the blocked website.
- Then click on the three dots icon on the right side of the screen.
- click settings and click privacy and security.
- Next, all you have to do is click Use secure DNS.
- activate Secure DNS By the way, when you click, the gray round icon turns blue.
- click Choose another provider then you choose cloud flare (18.104.22.168).
- Now you can choose Cloudfare as the DNS you want to use.
- Please return to the blocked website.
- Refresh or try again to open the blocked website.
- Now the previously blocked websites have been opened successfully.
How to open blocked websites with Opera browser
If you want to open a blocked website, we recommend using Opera Browser as a solution that you can use.
Indeed, the Opera browser application comes with its own VPN function, so it can be a solution to your problems. Here’s a tutorial on how to use it.
- Firstly, download and install Opera Browser software on your laptop.
- Click on the menu settings and enter keywords ‘VPN’ in the search box on the Settings page.
- Now all you have to do is activate slider VPN features.
- Open a new tab and make sure the VPN icon appears in the search box.
- Visit previously blocked websites.
If you want to open this blocked page using Opera browser software on your PC or laptop, you can also try using a smartphone.
Open blocked sites on Android with website proxy
Unblocking websites using a proxy is one of the classic methods that you can still do today. However, slow speeds and sometimes disconnects are common issues with this method.
But if you’re still curious about this method, here’s how to open blocked websites with Croxy Proxy.
- Please open the browser on your PC and Android first.
- Open the Croxy Proxy website or the following link to access it at https://www.croxyproxy.com/.
- On the main page of the website you will see the URL column.
- Now all you have to do is open the blocked website.
- Copy the link from the website and paste the link from the website into the Url column in the Croxy proxy.
- Just click Go to process the link.
- Wait for the process to complete. Wait about 1 minute.
- After the process is complete, you can now easily access the blocked website through the proxy link.
- By using the proxy website, you can visit websites that were previously blocked.
Unblock blocked websites with Google Translate
While this sounds like a joke, you can actually open a blocked page or “access content” through the Google Translate page.
This method doesn’t always work, but it can give you a very easy alternative to using a proxy site or portable browser.
- First, open https://translate.google.com/ in your browser.
- Next, please enter the site address in the text box on the left.
- In the box on the far right, select the language you want.
- Later you will see a blue link that you can try clicking on the box on the far right.
- Click on the link.
- Browse the blocked websites.
Now you can directly access blocked websites and continue browsing internet services. By using Google Translate, you can visit websites that were previously blocked.
How can you solve the problem with government blocked websites? You can try our explanation above so that you can open these pages without any problems.
Also read: Link www.google.com.sg Video Bokeh Yandex USA, UK, Russia
So information on how to open blocked pages easily and without problems. Hopefully this article can be useful and thank you.