Hello loyal visitors of merdekablog.com! This time admin will provide tutorial on how to create Mi or MiCloud account. Xiaomi is a Chinese company that is the third largest smartphone distributor in the world.
Founded in 2010, the company is dedicated to creating user experiences in all aspects. To increase comfort for each user.
Xiaomi created a Mi Account so that any user can easily connect to things. Mi Cloud is a data cloud service provided by Xiaomi that allows us to store data on Xiaomi servers.
And sync and track devices connected to Mi Account. You can use the visitor’s Mi account to backup the visitor’s Xiaomi smartphone data by saving it to Mi Cloud or by searching for the smartphone.
The Mi Account was created to improve the quality of service of Xiaomi smartphones. With a Mi Account, visitors can use it to store data and secure visitors’ devices.
There are two methods visitors can use to register a visitor’s Mi Account. Visitors can register directly from visitors’ mobile phones, or visitors can also register on the website.
Benefits of creating a Mi or MiCloud account
1. Mi cloud data storage
With the Mi Account, visitors can enjoy MI Cloud. Visitors can store personal data stored on visitors’ Xiaomi smartphones on the MIUI server.
Xiaomi offers up to 5GB of storage space that visitors can use as online storage. And useful for data recovery when visitor’s Xiaomi phone is reset or replaced with a new phone.
2. Protect Xiaomi smartphone
MI accounts can also be used as protection for visitors’ Xiaomi smartphones. Visitors can use MI account to track or block visitor’s Xiaomi smartphone if the smartphone is lost or stolen.
If the visitor uses the MI account on the visitor’s smartphone, the recipient cannot open or flash it. The Mi account that the visitor uses on the visitor’s smartphone offers complete security.
With a registered account, visitors can also track the real-time location of a lost smartphone.
3. My conversation
Mi Talk is a chat application between Xiaomi smartphone users. To use this app, download the MI Talk app on the Play Store. Visitors only need to log in with the MI account that the visitor already has.
How to create a Mi Account directly from a Xiaomi mobile phone
To create a Mi Account on a visitor’s phone, please refer to the following steps:
- Enter the settings menu on the visitor’s Xiaomi phone.
- Swipe down the screen, select an account, and then select Mi Account.
- Then select Create Account. There are two ways visitors can use to register, using the visitor’s email or mobile number.
- Enter the visitor’s email/mobile number and password for the visitor’s account, then click Create Account
- The next step is to check and open an email from Xiaomi in the form of an activation for the visitor’s Mi account.
- Click the activation link in the email to activate the account.
How to create a Mi Account from Xiaomi official website
You can create an account through the website by visiting the Xiaomi official website
- You can visit the Xiaomi account registration website here.
- Enter visitor’s email address and then click Create Mi Account, or visitor can change with visitor’s mobile number. (Click the checkmark below to agree to the Xiaomi terms.)
- Next, create a password for the visitor account and fill in the Captcha Code field.
- Click Submit to continue the registration process. How to create an account
- You will then be prompted to open the visitor’s registered email for activation
- In the email sent by Xiaomi, click Activate.
- Done, the visitor account can be used.
How to create MI account visitors can do, hopefully it’s useful.