A kind of relic of history
Indonesia is a country with a large area. Therefore, ethnic groups and cultures are also diverse. Including our nation’s historical heritage is also a lot.
Our nation is known for having a noble culture. The historical relics of our ancestors are of great value.
that. His face
Statues are statues, some are stone, some are bronze.
- Amarawati Buddha statue in South Sulawesi.
- Roro Jonggrang statue in Prambanan Temple.
- Airlangga statue in hemisphere.
- Tribhuwana statue in Arimbi Temple.
The fort is a form of building deliberately created for security and defense in times of war.
- Fort Otanah in Sulawesi to protect the king.
- The Fort de Kock in West Sumatra was built by the Dutch.
- Portuguese Fort in Jepara, Central Java.
- Pendem Fort in Cilacap, Central Java.
- Fort Jagaraga, Bali.
- Fort Duurstede, Saparua, Moluccas.
- Fort Sombaupu, South Sulawesi.
- Inong Bale Fort, NAD.
Ancient stone buildings that in ancient times were a place of worship, storage of the ashes of kings or Hindu and Buddhist priests are called temples.
- Prambanan Temple in Yogyakarta.
- Borobudur Temple in Magelang, Central Java.
- Mendut Temple in Magelang, Central Java.
- Pawon Temple in Magelang, Central Java.
- Panataran Temple in East Java.
- Muara Takus Temple in Riau.
- Ijo Temple in South Kalimantan.
Historical relics are buildings used for historical events or specific places of historical value.
- Lawang Sewu Building in Semarang.
- Presidential Palace in Tampak Siring, Bali.
- The Royal Palace / Keraton, Cirebon, Surakarta, Yogyakarta.
- Bogor Palace, West Java.
There are many tombs that are used as historical sources and historical relics, among other things
- Tomb of the kings of Surakarta and Yogyakarta in Imogiri, Yogyakarta.
- Tomb of Prince Diponegoro in Makassar, South Sulawesi.
- RA’s grave. Kartini in Rembang, Central Java.
- tomb of ir Soekarno the first President of the Republic of Indonesia in Blitar, East Java.
- The tomb of Sunan Kalijaga in Demak, Central Java.
The building is intended to consciously commemorate the merits of a personality for homeland and nation. Even to commemorate historical events in Indonesia.
Some of the monuments in Indonesia, namely:
- National Monument (Tugu Monas) in Jakarta.
- Tugu Muda Monument in Semarang.
- Proclamation Monument in Jakarta.
- Palagan Ambarawa Monument in Semarang.
- National Press Memorial in Solo, Central Java.
Buildings, houses and places that are used to store historical cultural assets are called museums. Some of them:
- Sudirman Museum in Magelang, Central Java.
- Satria Mandala Museum in Jakarta.
- Archaeological Museum in Sangiran, Sragen, Central Java.
- RA Kartini Museum in Jepara, Central Java.
Inscriptions are written on stones of historical value. Monuments that are relics from the Kingdoms period in Indonesia are many, for example:
- Inscription Ciareteun, Kebon Kopi, Jambu, Pasir Awi, Muara Cianten from the Kingdom of Tarumanegara The inscription is written in Sanskrit.
- Inscriptions Kedukan Bukit, Talang Tuo, Telaga Batu, Kota Kapur, Karang Birahi from the Kingdom of Sriwijaya The inscriptions are written in Malay.
- Inscription of Tuk Mas, Sojomerto, Canggal from the Kingdom of Mataram.
I. Side? site
Site is an area where ancient objects are found, such as B. Fossils of ancient animals. Many sites in Indonesia are Hindu and Buddhist relics, for example:
- Muara Jambi website.
- Plawangan site.
- Cilongok website.
j. place of worship
Among other things, places of worship that were built in the past and still stand today
- The Great Mosque of Demak in Demak, Central Java.
- Menara Kudus Mosque in Kudus, Central Java.
- Portuguese Church in Jakarta.
- Baiturrahman Mosque now in NAD.
Many books adorn historical relics. Especially during the Hindu-Buddhist kingdom.
Book during Kingdom of Majapahit
- sutasoma, This book was written by Mpu Tantular. It contains the term Bhinneka Tunggal Ika.
- Negarakertagama, This book was written by Mpu Prapanca. The term pancasila is taken from this book.
Book during Kediri Kingdom
- Arjunawiwaha, This book was written by Mpu Kanwa. Arjunawiwaha is written in the Kawi language. This book tells the greatness of Raja Erlangga.
- fiber Bharatayudha, Hariwangsa, and Samaradhana
Appreciation of historical heritage
It is a very valuable historical heritage. These historical relics are beneficial to the Indonesian people, especially students. What are the advantages for us in the field of education?
a. The benefits of historical heritage
The benefits of historical heritage are as follows.
- Contribute to the cultural wealth of our nation.
- Increase in government revenue through tourism activities.
- As tangible evidence of historical events that we can observe today.
- Can add insight and knowledge.
- Very helpful in education.
- Can strengthen national feeling.
- Can strengthen the sense of togetherness.
b. Efforts to preserve historical heritage
There are many types of historical relics. The advantages are also manifold. How do you feel about the existing historical heritage? We must respect the historical heritage. Ways we appreciate to stay sustainable among other things
- preserve historical relics as best as possible,
- Preservation of historical objects so that they are not damaged,
- do not scribble on historical relics,
- also pay attention to cleanliness and integrity,
- must comply with existing regulations at each historic site, and
- must comply with applicable government regulations.
The government has taken care of historical relics. Private sector help for the preservation of these historical objects is urgently needed. The need for protection of historical sites or objects. Sanctions for violations that harm historical heritage preservation efforts.