Follow the steps below if you want to create an Instagram account from a desktop device (PC/Laptop).
- Open the browser and then visit the Instagram registration page.
- Please fill out the registration form now.
- There are 4 fields that you must fill out. You can fill out the first field with an email address or phone number. The second field is filled with your full name. The 3rd field is filled with the username (username), and the 4th field with the password. Create a password that is a combination of letters and numbers.
- If so, click the blue button that says List.
- Add date of birth. If it’s a business account, just add your own date of birth as this section won’t be public later. If yes, click Next.
- You will be prompted to copy the verification code that was sent to the email address you registered with. Paste the verification code into the space provided. If yes, click Next.
- At this point, you have successfully created an Instagram account. If a window appears asking you to turn on notifications, click activate to allow Instagram to send notifications to your web browser.
- Then you can go straight to your profile page. Click and select the profile photo in the top right corner profile.
mobile phone, mobile phone
Follow the steps below if you want to create an Instagram account using a mobile device (Android/iOS).
- Install the Instagram app on your mobile device. For Android users, click this link. For iOS users, click this link.
- Open the Instagram app.
- Choose Create an account with email or phone number in the lower section.
- On this page you can choose whether you want to use your email address or phone number for registration. In the example I use an email address. If yes, click Next.
- Open the email sent by Instagram, copy and paste the verification code into the box confirm the code then press Next.
- fill section no and password. Create a password using a combination of letters and numbers. Then you can choose whether you want to sync contacts or not.
- Next add the date of birth. If it’s a business account, just add your own date of birth as this section won’t be public later. If yes, press Next.
- Push back Next to continue or change the username, select change username.
- If you want to connect your Instagram account to Facebook directly, select the option on this page Connect to Facebook. If not, choose Skip.
- Press the arrow button in the top right corner to continue.
- Finally, tap on the profile photo in the bottom right corner to go to your profile page.
- Finished. You have successfully created an Instagram account.